A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley PDF Download
A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley PDF Book read online or download for free. “A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
A Secret Cornish Summer Book Summary
“A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like Strange Unearthly Things by Kelly Creagh PDF Download
‘Gloriously uplifting and unashamedly warm-hearted’ – Bestselling author FAITH HOGAN
‘A lovely, summery read full of secrets and hope’ – Bestselling author JO THOMAS
An unforgettable tale of romance, humour and heart set against the stunning backdrop of the Cornish coast, from the Sunday Times bestseller.
When Eden steps out of her beautiful coastal cottage to find a Speedo-wearing, suntanned stranger doing yoga in next door’s garden, she is immediately on her guard. Since her ex-husband betrayed her in the worst possible ways, she has kept her distance from all men, taking refuge in her start-up coffee business.
But as she gets to know Levan, Eden begins to wonder if he might be different – until she discovers he’s not quite what he seems. And when a long-buried family secret surfaces, her faith in those she loves most is shaken to the core.
As the secrets spill out, relationships old and new will be tested like never before. Can Eden learn to trust again, and move past all the secrets of this Cornish summer?
A heart-warming read full of sun, sea, friendship and romance perfect for fans of SARAH MORGAN and TRISHA ASHLEY.
Details About A Secret Cornish Summer
- Name: A Secret Cornish Summer
- Author:Phillipa Ashley
- Language: English
- Genre: Holiday Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Phillipa Ashley is a Sunday Times best selling author of uplifting romantic fiction. After studying English at Oxford University, she worked as a copywriter and journalist before writing her debut novel, Decent Exposure.
It won the Romantic Novelists Association New Writers Award and was filmed as a Lifetime TV movie starring Kristin Chenoweth and Josh Hopkins.
Her novels have sold over million copies and been translated into many languages. She is also an Audible number 1 best-seller.
Phillipa lives in an English village with her husband, has a grown-up daughter and loves walking the Lakeland hills and swimming in Cornish coves.
How many pages is A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley ?
There are 364 pages in the book.
What is A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley about?
This book is a Holiday Romance.
Is A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
A Secret Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.