Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper PDF Download
Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper PDF Book read online or download for free. “Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Love and Magic Book Summary
“Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Girl in the Woods by Kristen Ashley PDF Download
Swept up in a magical tornado by an evil wizard, I land in the dark fae realm far from home. I’ve got my trusty ice magic, but none of that helps me get out of a realm that wants to enslave and kill humans.
Now I’m forced to rely on three hot but seriously dangerous fae in a terrifying world.
I’ve had to fight all my life. In foster homes. In school. In the military. I finally made something of myself and became a bakery owner. Then I put it all at risk, gaining the eye of an evil mage sect bent on taking over my coven.
Now I’m banished and fighting for my life with strangers whose motives are far from wholesome but who have awakened desires in me I can’t control.
There’s the cold, alpha captain, Yosef.
His twisted, blood-drinking lieutenant, Xander.
Finally, the brutal dragon with a heart, Luca.
Thrust in the middle of a fae civil war, I also fight to find the green-haired wizard who sent me here while dodging the attention of the human-hating fae court.
Will I be trapped forever in another realm, or will I escape, leaving these fae behind?
Love and Magic is a very loose retelling of The Wizard of Oz. It’s the sequel to Love and Bonds but can be read as a stand alone.
Content Warning: Violence, Smexy time, Kidnapping, Dub con, Attempted assault (not by the MMC), Discussion of past abuse.
Details About Love and Magic
- Name: Love and Magic
- Author:Liz E. Cooper
- Language: English
- Genre: Multicultural & Interracial Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the author of Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper
Is the Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper a true story?
It is a fictional story that is described in a highly interesting way.
How many pages is Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper ?
There are 352 pages in the book.
What is Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper about?
This book is a Multicultural & Interracial Romance.
Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper audiobook is also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Love and Magic by Liz E. Cooper ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.