Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed PDF Download
Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed PDF Book read online or download for free. “Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Magic Has No Borders Book Summary
“Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like A Shadow Crown by Melissa Blair PDF Download
A pair of star-crossed lovers search for a way back to one another against all odds . . .
A girl fights for her life against a malignant, generations-old evil . . .
A peri seeks to reclaim her lost powers . . .
A warrior rebels against her foretold destiny . . .
With stories by:
- Sabaa Tahir, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Ember in the Ashes series, and winner of the National Book Award and Printz Award for All My Rage
- Sayantani DasGupta, New York Times bestselling author of the Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond series
- Preeti Chhibber, author of Spider-Man’s Social Dilemma
- Sona Charaipotra, author of Symptoms of a Heartbreak and How Maya Got Fierce, and coauthor of The Rumor Game and Tiny Pretty Things, now a Netflix original series.
- Tanaz Bhathena, award-winning author of Hunted by the Sky and Of Light and Shadow
- Sangu Mandanna, bestselling author of The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches and the Celestial Trilogy
- Olivia Chadha, author of Rise of the Red Hand
- Nafiza Azad, author of William C. Morris Award nominee, The Candle and the Flame
- Tracey Baptiste, New York Times bestselling author of The Jumbies series and Minecraft: The Crash
- Naz Kutub, author of The Loophole
- Nikita Gill, bestselling author of Wild Embers and Fierce Fairytales
- Swati Teerdhala, author of the Tiger at Midnight trilogy
- Shreya Ila Anasuya, New Voices selection
- Tahir Abrar, New Voices selection
Details About Magic Has No Borders
- Name: Magic Has No Borders
- Author:Samira Ahmed
- Language: English
- Genre: Teen & Young Adult Fairy Tale & Folklore Anthologies
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
The author of the YA doc dramedy Symptoms of a Heartbreak, SONA CHARAIPOTRA is not a doctor — much to her pediatrician parents’ chagrin. They were really hoping she’d grow up to take over their practice one day.
Instead, she became a writer, working first as a celebrity reporter at People and (the dearly departed) TeenPeople magazines, and more recently contributing to publications from the New York Times to TeenVogue. She was also the editor of the Barnes & Noble Teen blog. These days, she uses her Masters in screenwriting from NYU and her MFA in creative writing from the New School to poke plot holes in her favorite teen TV shows — for work of course. She’s the co-founder of CAKE Literary, a boutique book packaging company with a decidedly diverse bent, and the co-author of the YA dance dramas Tiny Pretty Things and Shiny Broken Pieces (now a Netflix original series!), as well as the upcoming psychological thriller Rumor Game. Her follow-up to Symptoms will be the YA contemporary romp How Maya Got Fierce, which draws on her magazine world experience and is pitched as the Bold Type meets Younger. She’s a former We Need Diverse Books board member.
Is the Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed a true story?
It is a fictional story that is described in a highly interesting way.
How many pages is Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed ?
There are 348 pages in the book.
What is Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed about?
This book is a Teen & Young Adult Fairy Tale & Folklore Anthologies.
Is Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Magic Has No Borders by Samira Ahmed ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.