A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn PDF Download
A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn PDF Book read online or download for free. “A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
A Crown of Ash & Silver Book Summary
“A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like Glitter by Shannon Mayer PDF Download
Traded to the fae to maintain peace between the two realms, she finds herself thrust into a world of myth and chaos.
When her captor has plans to sell her hand in marriage in exchange for his own personal gain, she must decide whether she will sit and wait, or stand and fight.
Seeking anything that will get her out of this arrangement, Aurelie confides in the bodyguard assigned to her by the cruelest man she’d ever known. As she uncovers the truth of her bloodlines and magic, she discovers that her quiet guard has more than a few secrets of his own.
Together they dig up a forgotten evil, and Aurelie finds that cold death shines brighter than the summer sun, and the good she once knew is no better than poison in her heart.
One thing rings true despite the chaos that surrounds her: The Winter Court King had returned from the ashes, and he would burn for her even if it meant losing the throne he desired more than anything else. He’d light the torch and watch the sky turn gray if it meant keeping her safe.
To uphold a treaty of death, or to resurrect a hidden evil…
Her choice could be enough to tear apart kingdoms.
Details About A Crown of Ash & Silver
- Name: A Crown of Ash & Silver
- Author:B.C. FaJohn
- Language: English
- Genre: Fairy Tales
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
B.C. FaJohn is an author of Fantasy & Romance fiction with an emphasis on strong female leads. When she is not busy writing, she spends her days recruiting in the technology industry. She attended the University of Houston with a degree in Human Resources Management.
What started as cheesy vampire novels and one-off fanfictions is now a vast universe of magic, dragons, and characters so likable (and dislikable) that she questions her sanity when writing them.
How many pages is A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn ?
There are 456 pages in the book.
What is A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn about?
This book is a Fairy Tales.
Is A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
A Crown of Ash & Silver by B.C. FaJohn ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.