Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo PDF Download
Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo PDF Book read online or download for free. “Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Best Vacation Ever Book Summary
“Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like Six-Gun Snow White by Catherynne M. Valente PDF Download
Lori is beautiful, smart, and athletic. The one thing she can’t do is speak up for herself: she can’t stand up to a creepy guy at the gym, she can’t speak to her crush, and she certainly can’t tell her parents that she wants to take a year off to backpack around Europe rather than follow family tradition and go to med school. When her best friend, Faye, invites her on an all expenses paid, weeklong trip to a sunny destination with Faye’s brother, Adam, and four of his friends, she jumps at the chance to leave all her problems behind.
Faye is Lori’s opposite in a lot of ways—maybe that’s why they’re such good friends. In fact, the only problem in Faye’s life is that her brother hates her, and she’s hooking-up with his best friend, Kellan, behind his back. She can’t let Adam find out. as that’ll only make their relationship worse. At the same time, she doesn’t want a hook-up; she wants a real relationship with Kellan. This vacation is her chance to figure out if he’s in this for real or not.
When Faye hatches a scheme designed to make Kellan jealous, she drags everyone else into her drama—including Lori and her gym crush, who just happens to be on this trip too! Soon everyone is fighting with everyone else and relationships are being ripped apart as secrets are revealed. Going on the Best Vacation Ever may turn out to be the Worst Decision Ever.
This delightful, stand-alone novel from YA superstar Jessica Cunsolo deals with romance and friendship, but it’s also about learning to stand-up for yourself and be who you want to be.
Details About Best Vacation Ever
- Name: Best Vacation Ever
- Author: Jessica Cunsolo
- Language: English
- Genre:Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Siblings
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Jessica Cunsolo’s young adult series, With Me, has amassed over 140 million reads on Wattpad since she posted her first story, She’s With Me, on the platform in 2015. It has won a Watty award, been published in multiple languages, and is in development for TV. Jessica lives just outside of Toronto, where she enjoys the outdoors and transforming her real-life awkward situations into plotlines for her viral stories
How many pages is Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo ?
There are 316 pages in the book.
What is Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo about?
This book is a Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Siblings.
Is Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Best Vacation Ever by Jessica Cunsolo ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.