Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor PDF Download
Doll Face by Shannon O’ConnorPDF Book read online or download for free. “Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Doll Face Book Summary
“Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like Finders Keepers by Natalie Barelli PDF Download
Barbara Ann (Barbie) as her friends know her, is the CEO of her parents toy company Up, Up, Away toys. All Barbie wants to do is pop a bottle of champagne, create and sell the best toys in the world and maybe forget about the girl who broke her heart.
Kenzie might be one of the world’s top models right now but under the lipstick and dresses, all she can think about is her first love. She left Barbie years ago to pursue her career in modeling and has been lonely ever since. So when a week long shoot in NYC lands her back in town with Barbie, she can’t help but want to rekindle things. She has a week to convince her that they belong together.
Details About Doll Face
- Name: Doll Face
- Author:Shannon O’Connor
- Language: English
- Genre:Lesbian Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Shannon O’Connor is a twenty-something, bisexual, self-published poet of several books and counting. She released her first novel, Electric Love in 2021 and is currently working on several sapphic romance novels. She believes there is a lack of positive Female/Female romances in the world, and wants to make them more accessible. She is often found in coffee shops, probably writing about someone she shouldn’t be.
How many pages is Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor ?
There are 117 pages in the book.
What is Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor about?
This book is a Lesbian Fiction.
Is Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Doll Face by Shannon O’Connor ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.