Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter PDF Download
Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter PDF Book read online or download for free. “Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Fault Lines Book Summary
“Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Agapéd Bearer by Hannah Lindsey PDF Download
Ever since her aunt died four months ago, seventeen-year-old Vivian (Viv) Spry is aching to figure out where she belongs. Her father has become emotionally distant and even her best friend has found a new sense of identity in her theater group. Unfortunately, nobody in her rural West Virginia town has time for an assertive, angry girl, especially a girl dubbed “Ice Queen” for refusing to sleep with her popular boyfriend. On top of everything, she discovers a strange ability to sense energy that really freaks her out. The only place Viv feels like it’s safe to be her true self is the tree stand where her aunt taught her to hunt. It’s the one place she still feels connected to the person who knew her best. So when fracking destroys the stand and almost kills her, Viv vows to find a way to take the gas company down.
When Dex Mathews comes to town—a new kid whose mom lands a job laying pipeline—his and Viv’s worlds collide and a friendship (and maybe more?) slowly blossoms. But Viv’s plan to sabotage the pipeline company could result in Dex’s mom losing her job, putting them on the streets. Now Viv and Dex have to decide what’s worth fighting for—their families, their principles, or each other.
Details About Fault Lines
- Name: Fault Lines
- Author:Nora Shalaway Carpenter
- Language: English
- Genre: Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Class Differences
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
acclaimed YA short story anthology Rural Voices: 15 Authors Challenge Assumptions About Small-Town America, which was named an NPR Best Book of the Year, A YALSA Best Fiction YA selection, a TAYSHAS list selection, and a Bank Street Best Book of the Year, among numerous other honors. Her debut YA novel The Edge of Anything was named a Bank Street Best Book, a Kirkus Reviews Best book, and A Mighty Girl Best Book of the Year. Her next anthology, Ab(solutely) Normal, is forthcoming from Candlewick and her next novel, Fault Lines, is forthcoming from Running Press Teen. She holds an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine
How many pages is Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter ?
There are 385 pages in the book.
What is Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter about?
This book is a Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Class Differences.
Is Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Fault Lines by Nora Shalaway Carpenter ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.