First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom PDF Download
First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom PDF Book read online or download for free. “First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
First Comes Revenge Book Summary
“First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Goodbye Cat by Hiro Arikawa PDF Download
I can explain why I’m hiring male strippers.
I can explain the want ads for saucy male companionship I’m posting.
I can even explain pretending to date the city’s most notorious playboy.
They say revenge is a dish best served cold, but mine is going to be spicy, sizzling, and hilariously humiliating.
My ex, Vaughn, cheated, stole from me, and worse. I refused to be the lovable, heartbroken heroine who hides under a pile of tissues and ice cream pints. Oh no, not me.
So when the universe offers me the perfect crescendo to my plan, I know I can’t refuse. Jameson Wolfe, Vaughn’s arch-nemesis and business rival, wants to help me get back at my ex.
We’re going to fake falling head over heels for each other and then rub it all in Vaughn’s face.
Jameson has his own agenda that I should probably, maybe definitely, be worried about. But how wrong could this go?
Jameson might be the city’s most notorious playboy, dangerously handsome, and filthy rich, but he’s practically allergic to commitments. We’ll emotionlessly fake date for a few weeks and cap it all off with an appearance at the company Halloween mixer.
I’ll be in a sensibly scandalous costume with my arm wrapped around Jameson’s. Vaughn will go nuclear, and then we can all ride off into the sunset. Separately.
Sure, Jameson isn’t the terrible jerk his reputation makes him out to be. And yes, I may find myself enjoying our fake dates more than I ever expected. But it’s going to be fine, even if I find myself asking ‘what if’ when I’m supposed to be thinking ‘no way.’ The plan is still going to go off without a hitch.
Details About First Comes Revenge
- Name: First Comes Revenge
- Author:Penelope Bloom
- Language: English
- Genre: Holiday Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Charts Bestselling author Penelope is most known around the house for using every pot, pan, and utensil in the entire kitchen to butter a piece of bread. Penelope writes mostly rom coms and prides herself on her relatable characters, fun, light-hearted stories, and avoiding the dreaded “if they would just talk to each other like adults, none of that would have ever happened” trope.
How many pages is First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom ?
There are 307 pages in the book.
What is First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom about?
This book is a Holiday Romance.
Is First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
First Comes Revenge by Penelope Bloom ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.