The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks PDF Download
The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks PDF Book read online or download for free. “The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
The Instructor Book Summary
“The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Nanny by Lana Ferguson PDF Download
Derek Harrington, retired Marine Force Recon and SERE instructor, is barely scraping by teaching the basics of wilderness survival. His fledgling bushcraft school is on the cusp of going out of business and expenses are piling up fast. His only true mission these days? To get his ailing father into a full care facility and to support his ex-wife and their son.
When one of his students presents him with an opportunity too good to be true—$20,000 to instruct a private group for 30 days in upstate New York—Derek reluctantly takes the job, despite his reservations about the group’s insistence on anonymity. But it isn’t long before the training takes an unexpected turn—and a new offer is made.
Reaching out to an FBI contact to sound his concerns, Derek soon finds himself in deep cover, deep in the woods, embroiled with a fringe group led by a charismatic leader who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. When what he wants becomes Derek’s head, the teacher is pitted against his students as Derek races against time to stop what could very well be the first attack by the domestic terrorist cell.
“A pulse-pounding thriller. . . Hendricks delivers on all cylinders!”
—Simon Gervais, former RCMP counterterrorism officer and bestselling author of The Last Protector
Details About The Instructor
- Name:The Instructor
- Author: T. R. Hendricks
- Language: English
- Genre: Terrorism Thrillers
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
T. R. HENDRICKS is a former United States Army Captain who served as a tank platoon leader, and then as a military intelligence officer, where he was an advisor to the Iraqi Ministry of Interior’s National Information and Intelligence Agency. When not working or writing in his home in upstate New York, Hendricks is most likely reading, woodworking, or watching his beloved San Francisco 49ers. The Instructor is his first novel.
“The Instructor is an unexpected pleasure, crackling with intensity, vivid with authenticity and emotion. T.R. Hendricks writes like a knife fight on a moonless night–fast, brutal, and bloody.”
–Nick Petrie, bestselling author of The Breaker and other Peter Ash novels
“Gritty, timely, and packed with action, The Instructor is a pulse-pounding thriller and a fabulous start to the Derek Harrington series. T.R. Hendricks delivers on all cylinders!”
–Simon Gervais, former RCMP counterterrorism officer and bestselling author of The Last Protector
“Thrumming with action and authenticity, Hendricks knocks it out of the park with his debut. The Instructor is not to be missed!”
–Connor Sullivan, author of Sleeping Bear
Is the The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks a true story?
It is a fictional story that is described in a highly interesting way.
How many pages is The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks ?
There are 312 pages in the book.
What is The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks about?
This book is a Terrorism Thrillers.
Is The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
The Instructor by T. R. Hendricks ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.