The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover PDF Download
The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover PDF Book read online or download for free. “The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
The Problem With Perfect Book Summary
“The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Kings Game by Nicole Sanchez PDF Download
Chase Myles can throw together a swinging dinner party or redecorate an entire townhouse with jaw-dropping elegance. Followers scroll his Insta and see effortless workouts, exotic travel, and an adoring boyfriend. The world believes Chase is a style icon. The world is mistaken.
Ethan Wells is actually the one who knows what to wear, what to eat and how to do it but he’s happy staying behind the scenes producing their hit LGBTQ show Myles of Style. When Chase walks off set just before the Pride live TV show that will make or break Ethan’s career, Ethan thinks it’s just another tantrum… until Chase’s Instagram shows him partying hard in Abu Dhabi.
Out of options, Ethan drives up to rural New York to convince Chase’s estranged twin, Beau, to pass him off as Chase for a week, but Ethan finds a hairy, rugged mountain man who couldn’t be more different from his social butterfly, influencer brother.
Can Ethan transform Beau into the star of the show and fool his bosses and Chase’s followers? And when Beau turns out to be kind, romantic and everything that Chase is not, does he really want Chase back, anyway?
A gorgeously uplifting queer romance that is a love letter to NYC, featuring a fake-fake boyfriend, opposites attract and a vintage convertible full of elderly drag queens, don’t miss the feelgood read of 2023! Fans of Casey McQuiston, Boyfriend Material and Beth O’Leary will love this.
Details About The Problem With Perfect
- Name: The Problem With Perfect
- Author:Philip William Stover
- Language: English
- Genre: Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Philip William Stover lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and New York City. He has an MFA in writing and is a clinical professor at New York University.
As a freelance journalist, his essays and reviews have appeared in Newsday, the Forward, the Tony Awards, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Houston Chronicle, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and other national publications. For many years he ghosted for an international best-selling women’s fiction author. He has published multiple middle-grade novels for Simon & Schuster and was the American Theater critic for About.com.
How many pages is The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover ?
There are 295 pages in the book.
What is The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover about?
This book is a Romance.
Is The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
The Problem With Perfect by Philip William Stover ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.