The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden PDF Download
The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden PDF Book read online or download for free. “The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
The Secrets of a Moonlit Night Book Summary
“The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like The Lost Evacuee by Cathy Sharp PDF Download
A swindling governess, a scarred hero, and a ghost with matchmaking in mind.
A governess with a swindler’s past
Sinister rumors of a mysterious figure known as the Half-Faced Man swirl around the ruins of Northcliffe Abbey. But governess Elizabeth Nightingale knows claptrap when she peddles it. So, when the real Half-Faced Man comes to her door demanding she keep her three young charges away from his property, Elizabeth isn’t frightened by his scars. She’s frightened by how easily he sees through her disguise to the woman beneath.
A man who looks past the scars
Renovating an ancient abbey is hard enough without village gossip, ghost-shy workmen, and curious neighbor children to contend with. Architect Thomas Warwick doesn’t need any more complications. And it doesn’t get more complicated than being trapped inside his cellar with the bewitching governess next door.
A night to bring secrets into the light
Battling a blazing attraction neither expected, Thomas and Elizabeth must learn to trust in each other. But can two hearts with so many scars become a match made in moonlight? Or will the abbey’s haunted past threaten a love that’s just begun?
Details About The Secrets of a Moonlit Night
- Name: The Secrets of a Moonlit Night
- Author: Elisa Braden
- Language: English
- Genre: Holiday Romance
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Reading romance novels came easily to Elisa Braden. Writing them? That took a little longer. After graduating with degrees in creative writing and history, Elisa spent too many years in “real” jobs writing T-shirt copy … and other people’s resumes … and articles about giftware displays. But that was before she woke up and started dreaming about the very unreal job of being a romance novelist. Better late than never.
Elisa lives in the Pacific Northwest, where you’re constitutionally required to like the colors green and gray. Good thing she does. Other items on the “like” list include cute dogs, strong coffee, and epic movies. Of course, her favorite thing of all is hearing from readers who love her characters as much as she does.
How many pages is The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden ?
There are 76 pages in the book.
What is The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden about?
This book is a Holiday Romance.
Is The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
The Secrets of a Moonlit Night by Elisa Braden ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.