The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble PDF Download
The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble PDF Book read online or download for free. “The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
The Tiffany Girls Book Summary
“The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like CLOCKWISE by Lee Strauss PDF Download
It’s 1899, and Manhattan is abuzz. Louis Comfort Tiffany, famous for his stained-glass windows, is planning a unique installation at the Paris World’s Fair, the largest in history. At their fifth-floor studio on Fourth Avenue, the artists of the Women’s Division of the Tiffany Glass Company are already working longer shifts to finish the pieces that Tiffany hopes will prove that he is the world’s finest artist in glass. Known as the “Tiffany Girls,” these women are responsible for much of the design and construction of Tiffany’s extraordinary glassworks, but none receive credit.
Emilie Pascal, daughter of an art forger, has been shunned in Paris art circles after the unmasking of her abusive father. Wanting nothing more than a chance to start a new life, she forges a letter of recommendation in hopes of fulfilling her destiny as an artist in the one place where she will finally be free to live her own life.
Grace Griffith is the best copyist in the studio, spending her days cutting glass into floral borders for Tiffany’s religious stained-glass windows. But none of her coworkers know her secret: she is living a double life as a political cartoonist under the pseudonym of G.L. Griffith—hiding her identity as a woman.
As manager of the women’s division, Clara Driscoll is responsible for keeping everything on schedule and within budget. But in the lead-up to the most important exhibition of her career, not only are her girls becoming increasingly difficult to wrangle, she finds herself obsessed with a new design: a dragonfly lamp that she has no idea will one day become Tiffany’s signature piece.
Brought together by chance, driven by their desire to be artists in one of the only ways acceptable for women in their time, these “Tiffany Girls” will break the glass ceiling of their era and for working women to come.
Details About The Tiffany Girls
- Name: The Tiffany Girls
- Author:Shelley Noble
- Language: English
- Genre: Historical Biographical Fiction
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
SHELLEY NOBLE is the NEW YORK TIMES Bestselling Author of women’s fiction novel and novellas, BEACH COLORS, STARGAZEY POINT, BREAKWATER BAY, WHISPER BEACH, LUCKY’S BEACH among others.
As SHELLEY FREYDONT she is the author of the CELEBRATION BAY FESTIVAL MYSTERIES,The Gilded Age Newport Mystery series and the Lady Dunbridge, Gilded Age Manhattan mysteries.
A former professional dancer and choreographer, she most recently worked on the films, Mona Lisa Smile and The Game Plan. Shelley lives near the New Jersey shore where she loves to discover new beaches and indulge her passion for lighthouses and vintage carousels.
Is the The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble a true story?
It is a fictional story that is described in a highly interesting way.
How many pages is The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble ?
There are 414 pages in the book.
What is The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble about?
This book is a Historical Biographical Fiction.
Is The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
The Tiffany Girls by Shelley Noble ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.