Salt for Air by M.C. Frank PDF Download
Salt for Air by M.C. Frank PDF Book read online or download for free. “Salt for Air by M.C. Frank ” is an impressive book that is now available in various format including Kindle, ePub, and PDF. If you need this book in any specific format, you can request us.
Salt for Air Book Summary
“Salt for Air by M.C. Frank ” is a good book that you can read online or download to read it later. Before starting the reading or downloading, here is the summary of the book that you can read. You may also like This Town Is on Fire by Pamela N. Harris PDF Download
Greek mythology meets The Little Mermaid in this delicious fantasy novel about a quiet, nerdy girl who meets a merman prince in her bathroom.
Ellie dreams of mermen.
Dreaming is her escape. Every day, she’s bullied at school -she’s a nerd, she writes fanfiction, she loves books and she used to be overweight. What’s not to bully?
One day, the bullies go too far. They try to drown her, but at the last minute an otherworldly creature shows up in the water. He keeps her breathing and tells her to live: “How will you be able to save anyone if you can’t even save yourself?”
She thinks it was a dream, but the emerald-eyed merman boy who rescued her appears in her school the next day.
That’s when things start to go weird.
Next thing she knows, there’s a mermaid living in her bathroom. And the gorgeous boy who rescued her? Is he really the exiled prince of an ancient kingdom fighting for survival? And is he asking her to save him?
And most impossible of all, could this beautiful boy who looks like a young Poseidon, god of the waters, falling in love with her?
Details About Salt for Air
- Name:Salt for Air
- Author: M.C. Frank
- Language: English
- Genre: Folklore
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Size: 1 MB
- Price: Free
About the Author
Welcome to the engrossing world of M.C. FRANK’s books, where characters aren’t going to have an easy time of it: They will find themselves in icy-cold dystopian worlds where kissing is forbidden (among other things), or in green forests ruled by evil Sheriffs. If they’re in Jane Austen’s England, they have to be running away from a traumatic childhood, or if they are in our contemporary world, they’re scared they’ll die before they have finished high school. That sort of thing.
How many pages is Salt for Air by M.C. Frank ?
There are 307 pages in the book.
What is Salt for Air by M.C. Frank about?
This book is a Folklore.
Is Salt for Air by M.C. Frank audiobook also available?
Yes, it is also available as an audiobook. You can request us a copy or you can buy it from Audible.
What is the best time to read Salt for Air by M.C. Frank ?
The best time to read a novel depends on your personal preferences and schedule. Some people prefer to read in the morning as a way to start their day, while others enjoy reading before bed as a way to unwind and relax.
Here are some common times when people like to read novels:
- Morning: Some people enjoy starting their day by reading a few pages of a novel to set a positive and relaxing tone for the day.
- Commute: If you commute to work or school on public transportation, this can be a great time to read a novel. It’s a way to pass the time while also engaging your mind.
- Lunch break: If you have a break during the day, reading a novel can be a great way to take a mental break and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Evening: Many people like to read a novel in the evening as a way to wind down and relax before bed. It’s a way to escape into another world and forget about the stresses of the day.
- Weekend: If you have a free weekend, this can be a great time to read a novel. You can spend hours lost in a good book without worrying about other responsibilities.
Ultimately, the best time to read a novel is whenever you have free time and feel like reading.
Is Salt for Air by M.C. Frank a good book?
Deciding whether a novel or a book is good is a subjective matter and can depend on various factors such as personal taste, style, and preferences. However, there are a few general criteria you can consider when evaluating the quality of a novel:
- Plot: A good novel should have a well-developed and engaging plot that captures the reader’s attention and keeps them interested throughout the story.
- Characterization: The characters in a good novel should be well-developed, complex, and believable. Readers should be able to relate to or empathize with the characters and their struggles.
- Writing style: A good novel should be well-written, with clear and concise prose, good pacing, and appropriate use of language and dialogue.
- Themes and messages: A good novel should have underlying themes or messages that are meaningful, thought-provoking, and relevant to the reader.
- Emotional impact: A good novel should evoke emotions in the reader, whether it be happiness, sadness, anger, or any other emotion. The emotional impact of a novel can be a good indicator of its quality.
Ultimately, the decision of whether a novel is good or not is subjective, and what one person considers a good novel may not be the same for another.
Salt for Air by M.C. Frank ePub Download
Here is a link to follow up download properly without any delay and restriction, feel free to download and enjoy reading your book. Hope you like and recommend it to others to visit and download.